- This event has passed.
Ligament Stimulation Intro – Denmark
Date: April 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am – April 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Tensegrity Medicine™ Introduction to Reciprocal Stretching
Join us for this exciting new hands on modality that will change the way that you see dysfunctional patterns the body. Explore pathologies using the fascial, nervous and ligament systems as a way to reset abnormal tension patterns
Learn about the myofascial planes and objectively assess the tensegrity and myofasial mobility of the body’s structure using Myofascial Testing. Learn to use ligament stimulation with reciprocal inhibition as a means to reset the three-dimensional balance of a localized region.
With the ability to objectively test the neuromyofascial system, therapists can get to the root of the problem quickly and efficiently while treating common pathologies with ease.
- Understand the newest scientific facts behind fascia, ligaments, and the nervous system, and their roles in musculoskeletal tension patterns.
- Understand the role of fascial alignment and how alignment issues contribute to common pathologies.
- Understand the role of tensegrity in the human structure, and how three-dimensional balancing of the entire body can affect long term change in pathological patterns.
- Understand how to use myofascial testing to gain objective measures of restriction and change.
- Understand how to apply ligament stimulation and reciprocal inhibition to reset tension patterns.
- Understand how to use objective measures to accurately document, educate and obtain reimbursement for acute and chronic pain conditions.