Date: June 28 @ 9:00 am – June 30 @ 6:00 pm
Cost: $500 – $1500
Fresh Tissue Dissection
Join us at the Laboratories for Anatomical Enlightenment in beautiful Boulder Colorado for this exciting three day course where we will be learning about the body from the inside out!
We will be using non preserved cadavers as a way to learn how the body and the connective tissue ‘really is’.
-Highest quality tissue, never frozen and no embalming chemicals, as close to the living state as possible.
-Todd Garcia, Dissection Master will dissect and lecture simultaneously along with Kelly Clancy as she discusses the clinical relevance and implications for our manual therapy approaches, including Bowen therapy, Reciprocal Stretching, and Structural work along the myokinetic chains.
- Understand and observe the biotensegrity of the connective tissue system.
- Understand the role of fascial alignment and how alignment issues contribute to common pathologies.
- Understand how three-dimensional balancing of the entire body can affect long term change in pathological patterns.
- Understand the connectivity between structures and how the scalpel creates ‘the lie’.
- Understand how our light touch and manual therapy techniques affect the whole, observing demonstrations.
- Understand the body with greater depth, clarity, and three dimensionality to inform your clinical practice.
24 CEUS NCBTMB