Tensegrity Medicine™ 3 – Toronto
Date: May 22 @ 9:30 am – May 24 @ 5:30 pm
Change the way that you see dysfunctional patterns the body. Explore light touch techniques using the fascial, nervous and ligament systems as a way to reset abnormal tension patterns.
Learn additional biotensegral tests affecting the lateral aspects of the body to objectively assess the tensegrity and connective tissue mobility of the body’s structure. Learn introductory neuromuscular retraining protocals using reciprocal gliding as a means to reset the three-dimensional balance of a localized region.
With the ability to objectively test and treat the neuromyofascial system, therapists can get to the root of the problem quickly and efficiently while treating common pathologies with ease. Using targeted light touch techniques, the therapist can ‘retrain the brain’ to reestablish normalized movement patterns allowing restoration of normalized functional movement.
- Understand the newest scientific facts behind fascia, ligaments, and the nervous system, and their roles in connective tissue tension patterns.
- Understand the role of compression and distraction forces and how they contribute to common pathologies.
- Understand the role of biotensegrity in the human structure, and how three-dimensional balancing of the entire body can affect long term change in dysfunctional patterns.
- Understand how to use biotensegral testing to gain objective measures of restriction and change.
- Understand how to reestablish normalized movement patterns by using reciprocal gliding and light touch protocals.
- Understand how to use objective measures to accurately document, educate and obtain reimbursement for acute and chronic pain conditions.