Date: September 7 @ 9:00 am – September 8 @ 6:00 pm
Tensegrity Medicine 2
Tensegrity Medicine 1
While not required for taking the course, it would be helpful for the student to be familiar with the concept of Anatomy Trains, as outlined by Thomas Myers. I would recommend reading Anatomy Trains for reference either before or after the class. A familiarity with general anatomical origin and insertion of muscles, as well as actions will also deepen a student’s understanding of the course content.
The Tensegrity Medicine® II class is a two day assessment workshop, designed specifically for practitioners who have taken Tensegrity Medicine Part I. This course will build on the tools you learned in the first course, with the goal of facilitating a more targeted and effective treatment for your clients. Review testing learned in the previous course to fine-tune your skills. Then discover the latest research on fascia, and learn new Myofascial testing protocols for the arms, hips and neck. Learn innovative light touch therapies to address abnormal tension patterns and restore three dimensional balance through the system. Finally, learn to use your objective measures to troubleshoot and create an effective treatment plan for your client.
- Students will be able to perform new testing protocols for whole body assessment and treatment
- Students will learn additional orthopaedic assessment and functional movement screens to rule out pathologies.
- Students will review documentation and communication about objective testing measurements and how to use that data to analyze the greatest restrictions in the body.
- Students will learn innovative light touch therapies to address abnormal tension patterns and restore three dimensional balance through the system.
- Students will review and problem-solve a treatment plan based on objective measures and assessment principles.