Date: January 11, 2020 @ 9:00 am – January 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Tensegrity Medicine 2
Tensegrity Medicine 1
The Tensegrity Medicine II class is a two day assessment workshop, designed specifically for practitioners who have taken Tensegrity Medicine Part I.
This course will build on the tools you learned in the first course, with the goal of facilitating a more targeted and effective treatment for your clients by utilizing the concepts of biotensegrity.
Review testing learned in the previous course to fine-tune your skills. Then discover the latest research on fascia, and learn new biotensegral testing protocols for the arms, hips and neck.
Learn innovative light touch therapies to address abnormal tension-compression patterns and restore three dimensional balance and resiliency through the system. Finally, learn to use your objective measures to troubleshoot and create an effective treatment plan and home exercise program for your client.
- Students will be able to perform new testing protocols for whole body assessment and treatment
- Students will learn additional orthopaedic assessment and functional movement screens to better understand pathologies and patterns in the system.
- Students will review documentation and communication about objective testing measurements and how to use that data to analyze and treat the greatest restrictions in the body.
- Students will learn innovative light touch therapies to address abnormal tension-compression patterns and restore three dimensional balance through the system.
- Students will review and problem-solve a treatment plan based on objective measures and assessment principles.