Date: September 21 @ 9:00 am – September 22 @ 5:00 pm
Cost: $430 – $460
Introduction to Tensegrity Medicine™
This two day assessment and light touch treatment workshop utilizes the newest principles and understand of the biotensegrity paradigm. This course will begin to give you the tools and objective measures based on the latest science of the nervous system, fascia, and relational anatomy to provide a targeted and effective treatment for your clients.
By learning to objectively test and document global patterns, you will then be able to choose the most appropriate manual and movement procedures, helping to avoid over-treatment, staying true to a “less is more” philosophy.
With these biotensegrity based assessment and treatment techniques, you will be able to educate your clients on the source of their discomfort, which is often not the site of pain, communicate client progress to other providers using objective measures, and document outcomes for further treatment and potential research.
- The student will understand the concept of tensegrity, biotensegrity, and its connection to the global system.
- The student will gain specific knowledge of kinetic chains, anatomical landmarks within these chains, and pathologies commonly associated with them.
- The student will learn to objectively analyze and objectively document postural patterns in the biotensegral system.
- The student will learn to select and utilize light touch manual therapy procedures based on biotensegral testing outcomes.
- The student will learn to objectively evaluate and document pre- and post-treatment findings in order to determine the efficacy of treatment.
- The student will be able to establish a customized treatment plan based on these objective findings.
Early bird rate $430 until August 22, 2019
CE’s-14 NCBTMB approved