Date: January 9, 2020 @ 9:30 am – January 12, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
Tensegrity Medicine 1 & 2
Tensegrity Medicine 1 & 2 is a four day assessment workshop, designed specifically for practitioners who are interested in learning how to assess and treat the body according to the leading science related to fascia and biotensegrity.
This course will teach you how to assess the body with the goal of facilitating a more targeted and effective treatment for your clients by utilizing the concepts of relational anatomy.
Learn how to test using biotensegral testing protocols for the global system and appropriate positioning strategies to make your therapeutic interventions as effective as possible
Learn how to systematically apply your movement or manual therapy to abnormal tension-compression patterns thus restoring three dimensional balance and resiliency throughout the system.
Finally, learn to use your objective measures to troubleshoot and create an effective customized treatment plan and home exercise program for your client.
- Students will be able to perform biotensegral testing protocols for whole body.
- Students will learn additional orthopaedic assessment and functional movement screens to better understand pathologies and patterns in the system.
- Students will review documentation and communication about objective testing measurements and how to use that data to analyze and treat the greatest restrictions in the body.
- Students will learn how to address abnormal tension-compression patterns and restore three dimensional balance through the system with a customized treatment approach.
- Students will learn how to problem-solve a treatment plan based on objective measures and assessment outcomes.