- This event has passed.
The Art of Coming Home Mastermind Group
Class begins May 12th
This group was created around my observation and teaching thousands of therapists around the world about Tensegrity Medicine. What I came to recognize is that we, as health care providers, cannot ultimately help our clients get to the root cause of their problems until we understand more about our own bodymind connection.
What is our awareness of ourselves as whole and complete people? What are our own limitations and belief systems that get in the way of our evolution and living the kind of full life that we want for ourselves? What may be interfering with the progression of our career and business that we really want for ourselves?
This online mastermind group is a place for us to come together as a group of therapists who share a passion for helping our clients. We are comfortable with exploring ourselves and the root cause of our clients diagnosis from a place of looking outside the box of traditional mainstream medicine into a more holistic approach to care.
This is a place for us to share about ourselves and our own journey. This group is a place where we can learn and be held accountable by others in areas of our own self care, limiting beliefs, and stagnations in our own psyche- All of which may be limiting us from manifesting a more abundant career, home life, and role in our community.
Topics may include: Self care practices, habits, resistance, surrender, self love, giving and receiving, dedication, routines, self sabotage, commitment, core beliefs, intimacy, self worth, resiliency, fear.
Mastermind is about diving deep into our own processes, awarenesses, belief patterns, self talk and getting to the core essence of our soul’s truest path. It is truth that once we have done our own work can we then, allow the work to unfold in our clients in a safe and supported way.
From a young age I innately knew that whatever I have experienced in my own life was meant to help others see through their own pain and suffering. In my years as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, I chose to help others by using my therapeutic use of self, taking my personal growth and using it in a way to help clients find their own hope, center and strength. The Mastermind Course is truly about that and then some. I have never been more supported in a group than this one. It’s an honor to be in a course with like-minded practitioners, coming together in a beautifully guided, supported and non-judgmental way. We share, encourage, hold each other accountable and witness each others growth and transformation. I have done a lot of work in my life around my own being, however, this format with Mastermind is such a wonderful way to seek deeper understanding of our true deepest potential while not feeling alone in the world while doing it.-K Bratherton, OTA/L, PBP
The greatest gift that I have been able to offer my clients is my presence and sharing my truth in awareness and understanding of my body. My experiences have shown me I offer my best sessions to clients when I put the time into understanding myself.
The Mastermind group is the space I was searching for to understand myself more deeply and intimately. This group has provided an essential container for focused attention on my patterns, limitations, and self-care strategies. The group has provided gentle guidance, listening, support, and community.
I have been part of the Mastermind group for one and a half years and I have seen a profound shift in my being. I am more grounded and focused. I give more of my energy to aspects of my life that are meaningful to me. My relationships have more depth and share in truth. My client sessions are more connected and impactful. Mastermind has been the tool that allows me to see through my conditioning and access the heart of my truth. From here, I am able to see my clients in their wholeness even when they aren’t able. S Edwards, TMP, PBP, LMT
- Online recorded lecture with topic
- Resources around topic-books, podcasts, youtube videos, blogs
- Teleconference for all participants to share and listen (recorded)
- Private FB group for ongoing sharing and discussion
What is the Art of Connection Mastermind Group about?
- This group offers a combination of connecting, sharing, education, peer accountability and support in a safe online private setting.
- Our monthly group process focuses on a topic, proposes invitations around lifestyle practices, provides individual and group support, and allows participants to share their successes or barriers related to the topic.
- The group is there to model for you new ways of being that may be different from your familiar patterns. It is there to surround you with compassionate understanding and provide a platform while you explore you. Then, as you begin to be aware and practice and discover new habits and thought patterns, you bring both success stories and roadblocks to the group. Success stories are applauded (loudly!), and vulnerabilities are nurtured through peer support and an open field of possibilities and understanding.
- The group requires commitment, confidentiality, and willingness to both give and receive support with each other while modeling honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, truth tellers and supportive courageous colleagues. This is the essence and value of the Art of Coming Home mastermind group!
- Each meeting has an agenda so that conversations stay on course. The Facilitator makes sure that conversations are deep and balanced, and that all mastermind group meeting agenda items are covered in the time allotted.
What Can you Gain from Joining?
- Support at a soul level with other like minded practitioners
- Awareness, encouragement and new ideas about self care and positive lifestyle habits
- Tap into and learn from the experience and skills of others, including the Facilitator
- Increased confidence about your life decisions and actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- A present and conscious support network with a common vision and purpose
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there who are wanting to create a life and career based on purpose and connection
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude by being part of something larger than ourselves
Class opens May 12th!
Our meetings will be held the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
All classes are recorded for viewing, reviewing.
Online-private learning platform with easy to navigate platform.
- This course will meet monthly for 6 months.
- FREE! Because of these strange times we are living in, I have decided to offer this course free of charge. It is usually a $50.00 per month subscription basis course with a 6 month commitment required. I would ask all that join continue to commit to the 6 months.
Who is this course for?
Physical, Occupational, Massage Therapists, PTA’s, COTA’s, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, DO’s, MD’s, athletic trainers, movement practitioners, students interested in holistic care.