- This event has passed.
Tensegrity Medicine 2.0 Revision Weekend-Olympia, Washington
Date: September 14, 2019 @ 9:30 am – September 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Cost: $225.00 – $450.00
This two day course is for the student who is wanting to stay current in their understanding of Tensegrity Medicine practice. We will reunite to learn about the newest research coming out about biotensegrity, fascia, the nervous system and the use of sensory based inquiry.
We will review testing and treatment principles, anatomy and new ideas about bodymind concepts.
- Come reunite with your classmates and meet other TM practitioners and invigorate your clinical practice.
- Practice and receive work from other skilled practitioners
- Share your experiences with the work and discuss clinical case examples
- Review pathologies from a Tensegrity Medicine perspective
- Refine your dialoguing skills
- Reunite with your community!
Day One/Saturday: We will cover the latest in the biotensegrity, fascial, neuroscience research and clinical applications. We will be reviewing testing and treatment techniques, case examples and take time to work on each other.
Day Two/Sunday: The focus will be on how we are dialoguing with our clients. What’s working, what’s not. We will discuss and experience various frameworks and strategies to increase our effectiveness in helping get to the ‘core issues’ that may be driving the stagnation patterns.
When: September 14-15, 2019
Where: Olympia, Washington
Times: 9:30-5:00 Saturday and Sunday