- This event has passed.
Returning To Our OT Roots – Practicing Holistic Therapy
This three-part webinar series for the Occupational Therapist consists of skills and training related to cutting edge practices in the field of mind body medicine.
Each webinar offers concepts related to incorporating higher level ADL’s and mind body practices into clinical OT practice.
Discussion will also emphasize self care practices for the OT and ways to enrich resilience, avoid burnout and teach others how to have a greater awareness of these lifestyle concepts.
This webinar series is recorded and students will receive continued access to the courses for review through June, 2021.
Cost: Sale price $99 (normally $150)
CE’s – 4
- Learn some of the latest complementary practices being incorporated into OT
- Learn documentation for reimbursement
- Learn the latest evidence to validate holistic practices
- Learn how to incorporate dialoguing skills into your therapy sessions
- Learn how to assist your clients in establishing healthier lifestyle choices
- Learn how to practice self care skills to use in your own busy professional life
- Learn practical life skills and habits that you can use for yourself and for home exercises programs