- This event has passed.
Tensegrity Medicine Mastermind Group (registration closed)-new class May 7
Registration closed for this session. Check out our new online class beginning May 7th here: Online Mastermind Class
What is a Mastermind Group?
- A mastermind group offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen business and personal skills. Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
- Through a mastermind group process, first you create a goal, then a plan to achieve it. The group helps you with creative ideas and wise decisions-making. Then, as you begin to implement your plan, you bring both success stories and problems to the group. Success stories are applauded (loudly!), and problem are solved through peer brainstorming and collective, creative thinking.
- The group requires commitment, confidentiality, and willingness to both give and receive support to each other with honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
- Each meeting has an agenda so that conversations stay on course. The Facilitator makes sure that conversations are deep and balanced, and that all mastermind group meeting agenda items are covered in the time allotted.
What Can you Gain from Joining?
- Support at a soul level with other like minded practitioners
- Awareness, encouragement and new ideas about self care and positive lifestyle habits
- Tap into and learn from the experience and skills of others, including the Facilitator
- Increased confidence about your life decisions and actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- A present and conscious support network with a common vision and purpose
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there who are wanting to create a life and career based on purpose and connection
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude by being part of something larger than ourselves
October, 2018-April, 2019
Live meetings held in Seattle
Not local to the Pacific Northwest? No worries! This class will be available via livestream.
What does it include:
- Monthly meetings 1 1/2- 2 hours in length
$280 if paid in advance for the 6 month commitment. ($20.00 discount)
Monthly cost of $50.00 per month (6 month commitment required).
Who is this course for?
Physical, Occupational, Massage Therapists, PTA’s, COTA’s, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, DO’s, MD’s, athletic trainers, movement practitioners, students interested in holistic care.