- This event has passed.
New Series-Tensegrity Medicine Mastermind Group
Date: May 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – May 7, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
This new series with a new format begins May 7, 2019!
This group was created around my observation and teaching thousands of therapists around the world about Tensegrity Medicine. What I came to recognize is that we, as health care providers, cannot ultimately help our clients get to the root cause of their problem until we understand more about our own bodymind connection.
What is our awareness of ourselves as whole and complete people? What are our own limitations and belief systems that get in our way of evolving and living the kind of full life that we want for ourselves? What may be interfering with the evolution of the career and business that we really want for ourselves?
This online mastermind group is a place for us to come together as a group of therapists who share a passion for helping our clients. We are comfortable with exploring ourselves and the root cause of our clients diagnosis from a place of looking outside the box of traditional mainstream medicine into a more holistic approach to care.
This is a place for us to share about ourselves and our own journey. This group is a place where we can learn and be held accountable by others in areas of our own self care, limiting beliefs, and stagnations in our own psyche- all of which may be limiting us from manifesting a more abundant career, home life, and role in our community.
Topics will include: Self care practices, habits, resistance, surrender, self love, giving and receiving, dedication, routines, self sabotage, commitment, core beliefs, intimacy, self worth, resiliency, fear to name a few.
- Online recorded lecture with topic
- Resources around topic-books, podcasts, youtube videos, blogs
- Teleconference for all participants to share and listen (recorded)
- Private FB group for ongoing sharing and discussion
What is a Mastermind Group?
- A mastermind group offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen business and personal skills. Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
- Through a mastermind group process, first you create a goal, then a plan to achieve it. The group helps you with creative ideas and wise decisions-making. Then, as you begin to implement your plan, you bring both success stories and problems to the group. Success stories are applauded (loudly!), and problem are solved through peer brainstorming and collective, creative thinking.
- The group requires commitment, confidentiality, and willingness to both give and receive support to each other with honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
- Each meeting has an agenda so that conversations stay on course. The Facilitator makes sure that conversations are deep and balanced, and that all mastermind group meeting agenda items are covered in the time allotted.
What Can you Gain from Joining?
- Support at a soul level with other like minded practitioners
- Awareness, encouragement and new ideas about self care and positive lifestyle habits
- Tap into and learn from the experience and skills of others, including the Facilitator
- Increased confidence about your life decisions and actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- A present and conscious support network with a common vision and purpose
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there who are wanting to create a life and career based on purpose and connection
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude by being part of something larger than ourselves
Begins Tuesday May 7, 2019
Online-private learning platform with easy to learn access
- This course will meet monthly. An initial 6 month commitment required.
- $50.00 per month subscription basis. 6 month commitment required.
Who is this course for?
Physical, Occupational, Massage Therapists, PTA’s, COTA’s, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, DO’s, MD’s, athletic trainers, movement practitioners, students interested in holistic care.