- This event has passed.
Integrating Bodymind in Self and Clinical Practice
Who is this training for?
- The practitioner who is ready to practice in a deeper, more purposeful, fulfilling way
- One who is committed to their own self journey and wants to bridge their self care and exploration practices into their professional work
- One who is looking for a framework and language to explore their own inner ecosystem using a compassionate Self led lens.
- The therapist who is interested in inter-relational neurobiology and the healing effects of relational attunement
- The practitioner who is interested in moving beyond the physical form in their work, instead incorporating ‘whole person care’ into their offerings to create long lasting change and transformation
- Get off the ‘self improvement’ treadmill and establish a container to better regulate your internal landscape
- Gain practical tools to continue on your own journey in expanding self compassion to all aspects of Self
- Learn how to tap into belief systems, emotional patterns, tension patterns through dialoguing and awareness practices
- Integrate concepts informed by interpersonal neurobiology, systems thinking, experiential somatic psychology, polyvagal theory, Internal Family Systems, and Hakomi for both personal and clinical exploration and expansion
- Gain practical clinical skills in a safe like minded community while exploring your own inner landscape
- Translate these newfound practices into your clinical settings and within your interpersonal relationships
- Enrich your skill set of working with the whole bodymind in clinical practice
How Will This Course Be Structured?
Two 3 month sections
- Section one -April, May, June
- We will take the summer off and allow integration time
- Section two -September, October, November
- We will meet live (online) twice a month for didactic, experiential, and practice sessions
- These sessions will meet the first and third Tuesday of the month
- Tuesday mornings at 9-11amPST/noon-2pmEST.
- Additionally, you will received 1 recorded session per month (6 total)
- This information will include the science, protocals, therapeutic rationale, and sequencing of the Tensegrity Medicine dialoguing approach.
- These can be watched and rewatched on your own time.
- Additionally you will receive:
- Downloadable meditations which can be used for your own self inquiry or with clients
Monthly Training Modules (recorded)
6 Recorded lectures (1 per month)
Topics will be related to interpersonal neurobiology, polyvagal theory, personality types/archetypes, systems thinking, concept of multiplicity and parts/IFS, trauma informed care, practical clinical and personal skill building, integration of the physical, mental, emotional somatostates, practical homework for yourself and your clients
1. Monthly Experiental Modules (live online)
Two hour sessions-1st Tuesday of the month:
A combination of live lectures, demonstrations, practice sessions, meditations, writing prompts, movement, artistic expression
- Module 1: Exploring the internal ecosystem from a tensegral lens
- Module 2: Mapping and emotions
- Module 3: Self energy what is it, what is it not
- Module 4: Learning to befriend our protective system
- Module 5: Working with tension-compression and extremes
- Module 6: Ancestral burdens
(Attendance is strongly recommended for these sections to gain the skills in using this information in your own life as well as in your practice with others). All classes will be recorded if you are unable to attend
2. Monthly Personal and Clinical Modules (live online)
Two hour sessions-third Tuesday of the month:
In this section we will explore common themes of being human. How these themes impact our perception of the world and those of our clients. We will practice relational skill building in exploring these topics in a safe community of like minded individuals
- Personal reflection and exploration of monthly topics in a group setting
- Practice interpersonal attunement, reflective listening skills, and compassionate awareness skill building
- Time for questions and answers around clinical integration of bodymind techniques for yourself and your clients
(Attendance is strongly recommended in order to gain the necessary skills in using this information within your own life as well as in your clinical practice). All classes will be recorded if you are unable to attend
This course begins on Tuesday April 5th
We will meet on the first and third Tuesday of the month for the months of April, May, June, September, October, November
The recorded lectures will be released at the beginning of each month for you to listen to and watch on your own time.
- $1,800 full tuition-REGISTER HERE
- Payment plans are available of $295 per month x 6 months ($1,800)-REGISTER HERE
- $160 per month x 12 months ($1,920)-REGISTER HERE