- This event has passed.
Date: October 19, 2017 – October 19, 2017
Fascia Journal Club
*Registration extended through December 7th!
Join my 8-month long Fascia Journal Club, and answer questions like:
- What is fascia? Why should fascia matter to us?
- Why do holistic manual and movement therapies work?
- When our methods aren’t working, what can we do about it?
My hope is that the Fascia Journal Club will deepen your knowledge of fascia and give you practical tools to help your clients heal.
- September 28, 2017: The World According to Fascia: Chapter 1
- October 19, 2017: The Rules of the Game and the Superficial Back Line: Chapters 2 and 3
- November 16, 2017: The Superficial Front Line: Chapter 4
- December 07, 2017: The Lateral Line: Chapter 5 **note date change**
- January 11, 2018: The Spiral Line: Chapter 6
- February 08, 2018: The Arm Lines: Chapter 7
- March 15, 2018: The Functional Lines: Chapter 8 and The Deep Front Line: Chapter 9
- April 12, 2018: Anatomy Trains in Motion and Structural Analysis: Chapter 10 and 11
- 5+ hours of required Independent study over the course of the series
- 10+ hours of live teleseminars with Kelly Clancy
- Recordings of all classes, to listen to at your own pace, accessible through May, 2018
- Year-long access to our community of curious, passionate manual and movement therapists
- The support you need to bring what you’ve learned into your therapy practice
- Practical ways to combine the manual therapies you know with new insights from the scientific fascial community
CE Hours: 13
Required course material: Anatomy Trains, any edition