Date: September 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am – April 18 @ 10:00 am
Fascia Book Club
Anatomy Trains, by Thomas Myers
Register Here: Fascia Book Club 2018-19
Join my 8-month long Fascia Book Club, and answer questions like:
- What is fascia? Why should fascia matter to us?
- Why do holistic manual and movement therapies work?
- When our methods aren’t working, what can we do about it?
My hope is that the Fascia Book Club will deepen your knowledge of fascia and give you practical tools to help your clients heal.
We will read one chapter per month of Thomas Myers-Anatomy Trains. Kelly will then present a webinar where she will break down the concepts discussed in each chapter, with additional information about the latest scientific research related to connective tissue, clinical pearls related to manual therapy and assessment strategies.
- September 20, 2018: The World According to Fascia: Chapter 1
- October 18, 2018: The Rules of the Game and the Superficial Back Line: Chapters 2 and 3
- November 15, 2018: The Superficial Front Line: Chapter 4
- December 20, 2018: The Lateral Line: Chapter 5 **note date change**
- January 10, 2019: The Spiral Line: Chapter 6
- February 07, 2019: The Arm Lines: Chapter 7
- March 14, 2019: The Functional Lines: Chapter 8 and The Deep Front Line: Chapter 9
- April 18, 2019: Anatomy Trains in Motion and Structural Analysis: Chapter 10 and 11
- 5+ hours of required Independent study over the course of the series
- 10+ hours of teleseminars with Kelly Clancy
- Recordings of all classes, to listen to at your own pace, accessible through August, 2019
- Year-long access to our on line community board of curious, passionate manual and movement therapists
- The support you need to bring what you’ve learned into your therapy practice
- Practical ways to combine the manual therapies you know with new insights from the scientific fascial community
CE Hours: 13
Required course material: Anatomy Trains, by Thomas Myers (any edition)