- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Tensegrity Medicine™
This two day assessment workshop utilizes the principles of relational anatomy and biotensegrity to provide the tools and objective measures necessary to deliver targeted and effective treatments for your clients. By learning to objectively test and document global patterns, you will then be able to implement the most appropriate manual and movement procedures, helping to avoid over-treatment, while staying true to a “less is more” philosophy.
With these tensegrally based assessment techniques, you will be able to educate your clients on the source of their discomfort, which is often not the site of pain, communicate client progress to other providers, and document outcomes for further treatment or potential research.
- The student will understand the concept of tensegrity, biotensegrity, and its connection to the global system.
- The student will gain specific knowledge of kinetic chains, anatomical landmarks within these chains, and pathologies commonly associated with them.
- The student will learn to objectively analyze and document postural patterns with a tensegral lens.
- The student will learn to select appropriate manual therapy procedures based upon biotensegral testing outcomes.
- The student will learn to objectively evaluate and document pre- and post-treatment findings in order to determine efficacy of treatment.
- The student will be able to establish a customized treatment plan based upon these objective findings.